JOB ADVERT – INVENTORY ANALYST (1 VACANCY)
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Inventory Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate forthis position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team, the business and on a practical note is to carry out day to day warehouse binning operations aimed at correctly binning and preserving stock materials stored in the Central Warehouse
Reporting to: Inventory Controller
Work Schedule: 5 Days On / 2 Days Off
- Ensure Compliance to OHS and Environment Policies of Barrick
- Execute Cycle Counting and Periodic Stock take program in line with corporate requirement
- Ensure that all activities prior to and after stock count are completed in time.
- Ensure that all stock variances are investigated and the corrective actions are implemented to address the root cause in collaboration with Cycle Count Supervisor
- Ensure all stock data is submitted to the system for approval as per DOA
- Implements a system audit to verify that all transactions related to adjustments made are entered without exceptions.
- Reviews and provides information for reconciliations between Finance and Warehouse
- Executes Quarterly Obsolete and Slow Moving Inventory(OSMI) reviews in collaboration with end users
- Timely establishment of re-order point, re-order quantity and release of items to be re-ordered on the re-order system to replenish inventory
- Timely reconciliation of bulk and vendor held inventory consumed and preparation of reconciliation reports that will facilitate payments of vendors in the respective period
- To resolve supplier specification queries through the Buyer
- To create and maintain good relationships with end-users (customers) and to respond to customer queries on time
- Reconciliation and management of vendor transactions for the Vendor Managed Inventory
- Aligns the newly requested items in accordance with business and cataloguing rules
- Ensure no duplicates are created by understanding the data base and interacting with end-users
- Ensure all suppliers identified are approved before being loaded into the system
- Reviews and maintains suggested changes to Master data on the system
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues experienced by users that are related to master data or Pronto/SAP system
- · Train users on the business rules for Master Data creation and accessing data or reports
- Maintains a filling system for all the documents generated by section’s activities as per the procedure
- Diploma or Equivalent Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain/Materials Management and or Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Professional bodies certification will be an added advantage
- 2-3 Years of work experience in Inventory Management, preferably in the Mining Industry
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Have a detailed understanding of various inventory management tools and systems (ERP/EMS).
- Knowledge on basic MS Office applications – Outlook, Excel and Word in etc.
- Customer service and Communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good Work Ethics
- Ability to Multi-task within the Supply Chain functions
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “ INVENTORY ANALYST ” in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not contacted by Barrick- Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 14th July 2020
BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com