Seoul National University Scholarship For Foreign Students
Admissions will Open now from July 20th to July 30th, 2020 for Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. and MS leading to Ph.D. for Spring 2021. SNU Global scholarship does not require IELTS/TOEFL. Just check on Google the ranking of this university on different ranking websites and then come back again to read this post.
This is one of the top-ranked universities in the World and always remains in the top 100 universities in all the rankings. How to get funding for Seoul national university scholarship for international students to study in Korean university for Masters, MPhil, Ph.D., or MS leading to Ph.D.? Normally Sciences & Engineering professors in this study Korean in Korea university Scholarship would fund your tuition fee and stipend (stipend is enough to cover your living and lodging expenses).
SNU Scholarship is open for all nationalities to study in Korea. So, the funding comes down to the point to get from professors. For this, you have to contact professors in your relevant fields/ majors. How? read below the details. You can also try your luck by contacting professors if your majors do not fall under the sciences, engineering disciplines using the same techniques as mentioned in the post.
Seoul National University Scholarship Details
- Country: Korea
- Degree: Ms,/MPill/Ph.D., Ms. Leading to PhD
- Funding: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Deadline: 30 July 2020
All the students with any majors with excellent profiles can also apply for GSFS scholarship by SNU, which is offered every Spring.
- This scholarship covers tuition fees and stipends for two years.
- Free Accommodation
- The stipend would be enough to cover your Food and other expenses.
How To Get Acceptance Letter from University?
Now read the description below, which will help you to contact the professors in a good way. Also, you do not need acceptance letters from professors in Korea,
If professors agree on to support you financially for tuition fees and a monthly stipend in his/her emails, then that means, he/she will fund your students, therefore, no need to ask him for any acceptance letters. Just keep him in the loop when filling the application form of the university and keep him updated if he/she agrees.
How to contact professors, read below:
- Fill the application form of this university only on the condition if any professors agree to cover your tuition fee and living expenses. If no professors agree, then it is better to not to apply or if you afford the application fee, then do take the chances.
- NO IELTS or TOEFL is required if you provide a letter from your University that medium of instruction was in English (English Proficiency Certificate by your parent university) Good Opportunity for Low CGPA holders
- Dear all if you bombard professor emails with your bad and irrelevant CVs without any email body. You are rejected for sure but also you make a bad impression of your country that all are the same as you.
- And one thing for sure, that if you do bad for others, you get bad always. So try to send emails after reading 05 guides and reading professor profiles carefully, making a good email and mentioning in it how you can be useful to his lab and with your research CV. I hope you get a positive reply and hence you apply for admission than
Seoul University Courses
All Humanities, sciences, Social Sciences, Natural sciences department available in SNU. for further details refer to the Program section.
- Applicants & Parents Must not be a Citizen of Korea. Must be international Students.
- Applicants Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree for Masters or Combined Masters Degree
- Applicant Must hold a Masters Degree for Doctoral Program.
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Different Recommenders
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of doctoral’s degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
How To Apply Of Seoul National University Scholarship For Foreign Students
Please keep yourself updated with the official website. Try to complete your document set and search professors in Korean university from now.OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE!